Leave Extended Following Marriage

Client’s Situation

Mr F had been granted limited leave to enter the United Kingdom as a Tier 4 Student. During his legal stay in the United Kingdom, he married a recognized refugee with limited leave in the UK. We successfully lodged an application seeking an extension of leave to remain in the United Kingdom on the basis of the client’s marriage.

What the client said

“Thank you again Ms Mercedes for all your hard work and good service, I will always be in touch with your firm and you and will recommend your firm to all my family and friends”. Mr F

If you require help or advice with Immigration, speak to one of specialists today by contacting us on +44 (0)20 3503 0880